The ladies of Kappa Delta- Eta Mu are very honored to wear our letters around Milledgeville, Georgia and on the campus of Georgia College. Our chapter was founded on November 15, 2008. In just a few short years, our chapter has grown to include over 200 members with who are confident and loving women. Kappa Delta sisters pride themselves on excellence in academics, leadership community service, and social activities. Most importantly, we are each other's loudest cheerleaders and most compassionate confidantes. It is not four years with Kappa Delta, but for life.
During the 2015-2016 academic school year, our chapter received many different awards and recognition.
- Outstanding New Member Award 2015- Kristen Pack
- Outstanding Leadership Award 2015- McKenzie Fisher
- OFSL Champion Award 2015- Courtney Manson
- Capture the Flag Champions
- Tug Champions- 5TH YEAR IN A ROW
- Second place Greek Goddess
- Greek Sing Champions
- 2016 Overall Greek Week CHAMPIONS
- Academic Excellence Honorable Mention
- Recognition Award: Honors overall success in the top 15% nationally following the Achievement category